Wednesday, January 4, 2012

PICKING WITH MY DAUGHTER

Guest post by Gerard Mcdaniel

This past weekend I spent “picking” with my daughter. We love to take long road trips stopping at every antique and odds n’ ends stores. Over the years, we have really acquired some pretty awesome things. There is not one type of thing that I really like to collect, but I always like to find a bargain. My daughter is good at taking things that we get for a good price and selling them on Ebay. She recently convinced me that I needed to wildblue so that I could follow our auctions on-line daily. I have really enjoyed getting on-line and looking up information about things that I find on the road. I found one really great antiques website called Miller’s Antiques. They have a great dictionary where you can search virtually anything and everything old and find some kind of information about it. If I had known that I was going to have this much fun on-line, I probably would have let my daughter talk me into it earlier!

0 comments:

Post a Comment